The Outliers is the culmination of 10 years painting here in Ireland. It is from my first studio collection, that is –the first collection I have made from my studio rather than in response to a particular residency. It’s a reflection of 10 years of residencies and time out painting in Ireland, an amalgam of places I’ve painted – and a sort of hybrid of influences.
By definition, an outlier is ‘is an observation point that is distant from other observations’.
I like to think of the outliers as an outcrop of mythical islands just beyond my imagination – a sort of painting odyssey – a sort of unreachable destination I am happily propelling myself towards and constantly striving to capture.
All prints are made with archival pigment inks on 100% Cotton Rag Hahnemühle paper.
- All prints are titled, signed and numbered by Cora
- Numbered limited edition of 250
- Both paper and pigment are the industry’s highest standard
- Outstanding archival quality guaranteed to last a lifetime or (2!)
- Print has a smooth, matt surface texture with a 2″ white border on all sides.
- All sizes quoted are image size, add 4 inches to width and height for paper size.
- For example 20″ x 20″ image size = 24″x 24″ paper size.
NOTE: The frame in the photo is for illustrative purposes only and is not included
Medium: 22″ x 18.5″ @ €225.00
Large: 30″ x 25″ @ €395.00
X- Large: 40″ x 33.4″ @ €595