DATE: 11th – 18th June 2019| VENUE: Italia
SOLD OUT **WAIT LIST ONLY**
**Please note: Bookings on first come, first served basis AND Limited**
Following on from my Level 2 Master Classes, the Summer School is similar to my Cork Summer School (but warmer and with a great swimming pool!). This trip has been created to help my students nurture and further develop their own painting practice. The focus in Summer School is very much on 1-2-1 Tuition – helping participants to further develop their visual language, deepen their practice while ironing out any challenges they may have encountered to date. There will be lots of informative advice sessions on best practice with regards developing your painting ‘career’ and the practicalities of exhibiting, maintaining a studio etc.
As this is a holiday there will be lots of down time too and a daytrip to take in architectural and cultural artefacts – although the studio will be at your disposal 24/7.
Who is it for: Summer School is for those who have already completed my Level 1 & Level 2 Workshops
The 2019 fee includes:
- ALL MATERIALS (because of the absolute impracticality of airline weight restrictions and luggage allowances!). There will be ample materials for each participant to make their own body of work.
- 7 nights B&B in our gorgeous boutique accommodation
- 5 days intensive tuition including a variety of stimulating and fun group exercises and one-to-one tutorage.
- A full day excursion to historic sites
- A welcoming reception on our first evening – an opportunity to sample traditional southern Italian produce & local wine
- 24-hour access to our studio.
- A celebratory Closing Dinner
- A cooking demonstration on local cusine
- A great day trip visiting unique and inspirational historical sites
- Transfers from and to Brindisi Airport for arrival and departure.
- Beach time! Because it is a holiday after all.
- A driver will be available daily for excursions to the best local beach, historical sites & local restaurants
- Lots of group and individual 1-2-1 tuition to ensure you – we will paint daily from 10am – 1pm (except for the day we are on a Day Trip).
- Comprehensive Follow On Notes detailing techniques, materials, useful links and resources.
€1,550 : Own private studio
€1,350 : Private room in shared apartment
€1195 : Twin room in shared apartment
*Early Bird OFFER: €100 OFF the price for bookings confirmed before 20th January 2019.
A deposit of €400 will secure your place. The balance must be paid by 1st May 2019.
Please note: places are limited so please confirm your interest as soon as possible.