DATE: 15th, 16th & 17th June | VENUE: Cork City
€475.00.**Please note: Bookings on first come, first served basis.**
My Level 2 Classes have been created to help my students nurture and further develop their own personal painting practice. The aim of these intense 3-day sessions is to help you delve into your area(s) of curiosity, hone your skills and to ultimately develop your own unique painting collection.
Who is it for: Designed with the end-user in mind, the Level 2 Class follows on from my Level 1 Workshops. Class numbers are limited, affording each student more specific 1-2-1 tutorage to address and resolve any challenges they are experiencing with their work. The emphasis is on distilling the essence of your work and developing your individual painting practice. A key aim of the Level 2 workshop is to demystify and get students comfortable using oil paints. As we get to grips with oil paints, we will also experiment with various associated media from oil bars and pigments to solvents and a variety of mediums including cold wax .
As per all workshops, you will laugh a lot and get a little (or a lot) messy! You will also take home completed paintings, a reinvigorated painting practice, oodles of ideas to take forward and a clear plan for completing your own body of work.
- 3 days of intense painting tuition to help you develop your own painting style with a view to creating your own collection
- All materials including acrylics, oils, cold wax, mixed media and solvents (bring your own canvas to this session).
- Guided demo’s developed in response to your requirements
- Lots of 1-2-1 tuition and support structured to your specific needs
- Plenty of learning resources including an extensive library
- A great, yum, nutritious lunch every day
- Unlimited refreshments and snacks
- Structured Follow-On notes filled with resources on everything you will need to complete your first painting collection.