DATE: 22nd, 23rd & 24th May 2020 | Dublin
**Please note: Bookings on first come, first served basis.**
My Level 2 Workshops have been created to help my students nurture and further develop their own painting practice while exploring oil paints and cold wax medium. The aim of these intense 3-day sessions is to help you delve into your area(s) of curiosity, hone your skills and deepen your painting practice to ultimately develop your own unique painting collection.
Who is it for: Designed with the end-user in mind, this ‘Master’ Class follows on from my Level 1 Workshops, affording each student ample and specific 1-2-1 tutorage to address and resolve any challenges they are experiencing with their work. The emphasis is on distilling the essence of your work and developing your unique painting ‘language’.
This workshop has already proven to be a ‘game changer’ for many – with several participants going on to have their own exhibitions with great success.
As per all workshops, you will laugh a lot and get a little (or a lot) messy! You will also take home completed paintings, a reinvigorated painting practice, a whole new skill set (oils and cold wax!), oodles of ideas to take forward and a clear plan for completing your own body of work.
- 3 days of intense painting tuition to help you develop your own painting style with a view to creating your own collection
- All materials including acrylics, oils, cold wax, mixed media and solvents (bring your own canvas to this session).
- Guided demo’s developed in response to your requirements
- Lots of 1-2-1 tuition and support structured to your specific needs
- Plenty of learning resources including an extensive library
- A great, yum, nutritious lunch every day
- Unlimited refreshments and snacks
- Structured Follow-On notes filled with resources on everything you will need to complete your first painting collection.