DATE: 22nd – 29th June 2019| VENUE: Italia
**Early Bird Expires 20th January 2019**
**Please note: Bookings on first come, first served basis AND Limited**
A unique week-long exploration of painting and landscape in response to the local Italian landscape. This is a really fun workshop suitable for people who have already taken my Level 1 Workshop or absolute beginners. In this class we will work with acrylics and mixed media.
As this is a holiday there will be lots of down time too and a day-trip to take in architectural and cultural artifacts – although the studio will be at your disposal 24/7.
Who is it for: Summer School is for those who have already completed my Level 1 & Level 2 Workshops
The 2019 fee includes:
- ALL MATERIALS (because of the absolute impracticality of airline weight restrictions and luggage allowances!). There will be ample materials for each participant to make their own body of work.
- 7 nights B&B in our gorgeous boutique accommodation
- 5 days intensive tuition including a variety of stimulating and fun group exercises and one-to-one tutorage.
- A full day excursion to historic sites
- A welcoming reception on our first evening – an opportunity to sample traditional southern Italian produce & local wine
- 24-hour access to our studio.
- A celebratory Closing Dinner
- A cooking demonstration on local cusine
- A great day trip visiting unique and inspirational historical sites
- Transfers from and to Brindisi Airport for arrival and departure.
- Beach time! Because it is a holiday after all.
- A driver will be available daily for excursions to the best local beach, historical sites & local restaurants
- Lots of group and individual 1-2-1 tuition to ensure you – we will paint daily from 10am – 1pm (except for the day we are on a Day Trip).
- Comprehensive Follow On Notes detailing techniques, materials, useful links and resources.
€1,550 : Own private studio
€1,350 : Private room in shared apartment
€1195 : Twin room in shared apartment
*Early Bird OFFER: €100 OFF the price for bookings confirmed before 20th January 2019.
A deposit of €400 will secure your place. The balance must be paid by 1st May 2019.
Please note: places are limited so please confirm your interest as soon as possible.