I was fortunate to work from a nature sanctuary on the shore of Lough Carra for 5 months in 2014. It was a magical time of contemplation and exploration.
Of all the lakes, Carra is to me, the most captivating. Its unique turquoise colour (caused by the light reflecting on its marl base) is both invigorating and enchanting. It is unlike any other place in Ireland. Steeped in history, there is an energetic, enigmatic pull about this place.
All prints are made with pigment inks on 100% Cotton Rag Hahnemühle paper.
- All prints are titled, signed and numbered by Cora
- Numbered limited edition of 250
- Both paper and pigment are the industry’s very highest standard
- Outstanding archival quality guaranteed to last a lifetime or (2!).
- Laboratory tests certify up to 200 years before any deterioration is noted
- Print has a smooth, matt surface texture with a 2″ white border on all sides.
- All sizes quoted are image size, add 4 inches to width and height for paper size.
- For example 20″ x 20″ image size = 24″x 24″ paper size.
- Note: Frame in image is for illustrative purposes and is not included
**CLICK HERE FOR ALL DETAILS ABOUT PRINTS, PACKAGING, SHIPPING ETC**
30″ x 23″ @ €345.00