From my ‘Ballads to the Bog’ series, ‘Blanket Bog’ was painted during my first painting residency at Cill Rialaig Artists’ Retreat in Kerry. I went with the intention of painting the sea but was completely overwhelmed by the bogs and spent all my time painting there. It was glorious. I love the abundance of our bogs, their ever-changing colours and the fact they are a living, breathing thing.
All prints are made with pigment inks on 100% Cotton Rag Hahnemühle paper.
- All prints are titled, signed and numbered by Cora
- Numbered limited edition of 250
- Both paper and pigment are the industry’s very highest standard
- Outstanding archival quality guaranteed to last a lifetime or (2!).
- Laboratory tests certify up to 200 years before any deterioration is noted
- Print has a smooth, matt surface texture with a 2″ white border on all sides.
- All sizes quoted are image size, add 4 inches to width and height for paper size.
- For example 20″ x 20″ image size = 24″x 24″ paper size.
- Note: Frame in image is for illustrative purposes and is not included
**CLICK HERE FOR ALL DETAILS ABOUT PRINTS, PACKAGING, SHIPPING ETC**
24″ x 19″ @ €225.00