‘All at Sea’ was painted in response to days spent on the shoreline and looking out to sea. As an island nation, I think we can sometimes be less than cognisant about the dramatic impact the sea and it’s accessibility has on us and our lives. Taking time to really look and ‘be’ at sea is, for me, invigorating and life enhancing. When it comes to the sea, I’m ‘All in’.
All prints are made with pigment inks on 100% Cotton Rag Hahnemühle paper.
- All prints are titled, signed and numbered by Cora
- Numbered limited edition of 250
- Both paper and pigment are the industry’s very highest standard
- Outstanding archival quality guaranteed to last a lifetime or (2!).
- Laboratory tests certify up to 200 years before any deterioration is noted
- Print has a smooth, matt surface texture with a 2″ white border on all sides.
- All sizes quoted are image size, add 4 inches to width and height for paper size.
- For example 20″ x 20″ image size = 24″x 24″ paper size.
- Note: Frame in image is for illustrative purposes and is not included
**CLICK HERE FOR ALL DETAILS ABOUT PRINTS, PACKAGING, SHIPPING ETC**
24″ x 17″ @ €225.00
30″ x 21″ @ €325.00